Joining TTM is a great way to start. You can sign up online to receive information about events and receive our monthly newsletter.
Tell us about you!
We’d love to know more about you and the local and environmental interests you have. The more information we have, the better able are to act as an advocacy group on your behalf in our dealings with local council.
If you have joined via our membership form or you are a previous subscriber to our old Gmail list*, you can update your details here. You can also complete our skills and interests audit, which would be a huge help!
* If your details were imported from Gmail, you’ll need to request a new password.
Help the TTM Core Group
The TTM Core Group is currently updating our Strategic Plan and project processes. When this is complete, we will publish a list of ways you can help us achieve our goals of making Maroondah a sustainable, resilient and carbon neutral community.
Participate in one (or more) of our currently active projects and initiatives, including:
Start your own Transition Project
NOTICE: The TTM Core Group is currently reviewing and updating our project process in line with our new Strategic Plan for 2016-2018. For more information, please contact us or watch this space!
Other ways to be involved
In our draft Action Plan, we have many one-off type jobs, like
- Designing a brochure about TTM
- Various research jobs such as finding all the groups and organisations in Maroondah that teach various skills such as food growing, sewing skills, woodwork, building, mending things etc).
- Attend Maroondah Council meetings – 3rd Monday of every month. It would be great for any Transition people to go to these meetings and keep up to date with what Council is doing. Members of the public are welcome. The Council meets at 7.30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Braeside Avenue, Ringwood.
- Contact us for more information! We’d also be glad of more admin help. The ways to be involved are endless – everyone can help in some way.